How come Andhra is left out of the mining loot story ? It is good for the nation if we learn to keep environmental and...
The UN environment report states that Ganga would disappear by 2030.There would be no need to train engineers or even Ganga...
A report published in the Journal of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology suggests that babies of...
• The temple complex at Shirdi in Maharashtra's
•The solar rays are used to heat water and generate steam
•The steam-cooked food, along with food cooked using
• 10,000 litres of water is drawn from the Kankure lake
• 243 kg cooking gas, worth Rs 10,594, is saved every day
• Solar cooking prevents 1,956 tonnes of CO2 from being
• The temple trust can earn Rs 19,04,987 a year through
• The system has a life of 25 years. It costs Rs 1.33 crore
• Gadhia Solar System Pvt Ltd installed the cooking system