At least 300 girls were rushed to different hospitals in South Delhi when they complained about dizziness and headache
The chemical, which leaked from a container, is believed to be Chloromethyl Pyridine. It is used to produce insecticides and pesticides.
The Container Corporation Of India, where the accident took place, is located very close to two girls' schools
Police received a call at 7:35 am on Saturday about some chemical leakage at customs area of Tughlaqabad depot
The girls were rushed to Batra Hospital, Apollo Hospital, Majeedia Hospital and ESI Hospital
About two dozen students fainted following the incident and as many as nine teachers were reportedly admitted to the hospitals